Tutorial with Mouhaned from DLL

I found this gallery called Shutdown Gallery and really interested in how it works as this could be one of the alternatives for my virtual exhibition. It’s light and easy to navigate. So I booked a tutorial with Mouhaned from DLL to further discuss the technical stuff.

From the website, he said that it’s quite easy to make using Unity Space and standard assets, then connect it to the website with the WebGL plugin. To make the program ‘light’, I have to consider the number of contents that will be put in–as the exhibition will have some individuals with a lot of visuals involved, it might be heavier than this example (as they’re only using some still images, no videos and interactive content).

I tried to open the gallery on my phone as well (this example above is made through desktop) and it stuck at 91% then appeared to be an error. After Googling it, I just found out that WebGL is not supported for most mobile devices and I think this will be a huge setback.

I think I have to discuss this again and search for alternatives as the mobile device is rather crucial for my project.