Fashion Media Lab – Behind The Scene Day 2

We started late on the 2nd day. We were supposed to start the makeup at 9am but the makeup artist came pretty late (but it’s okay, her mom’s sick) and the shoot was pretty easy today so after making sure that the time is enough, at around 12 we started filming the first scene.

Siddhi helped me again today, taking pictures. I told her that my inspiration is Tim Walker’s Lil’ Dragon. A bit motion blur and she captured it flawlessly!!

Yve and Fiorella help me on the garments. I kinda had to hands-on today for the styling because Yve modelled for me yesterday so I know how to put the clothes better. Had to note it to myself to focus on the directing part.

The bad habit that I got is, every time I was in a pinch I kinda panicked and it makes my decision making fell short. I ended up with a lot of ‘what ifs’ and ‘should’ves’ on post-production. I should’ve used a black backdrop for the floor to accentuate the white garments. I should’ve thought more thorough about how to style the garment. I should’ve did a lot more on the set design and so on. But in the end, I decided to write it down for my future self and just suppressed the feeling with gratefulness that I’m able to film the whole shot list and done it safely. And even if we’re late, we did it! So beautifully as well!

Some polaroids that I took today

We went straight to post-pro over the weekend now!